How To Write A Good Blog Post; 10 Key Points to PonderBy Robert Phillips On July 7, 2010 Under Featured Post
Whether you are just getting started blogging or a problogger here are some keys to think about as you create a blog post:
- Come up with a Topic – Take the time to think about your target audience and what they want and focus your energy on providing a solution to their problem.
- Creating a Title – this is the most important aspect of the post because you must capture the attention of your audience and compell them to read your article.
- Opening Line – first impressions make or break your readers desire to dive deeper into the blog post.
- Go straight into the point of the article – if you want your blog post to go viral and get traction you must have a point or points for writing it.
- Call to Action – this helps make a deeper connection with your readers and engages them to do something which plants a post in their mind.
- Dig Deep – before publishing your post ask yourself how you could add depth to it giving your readers more value – making it more user-friendly.
- Fine Tune your Posts – Do NOT forget to fix errors using spell check or other tools. Take your article to the next level by making sure it looks good and is easy to read.
- Publish Your Post at the Right Time – this is key to maximize the reach of your target audience.
- Promote Post – after publishing your article use a few strategies to market your blog posts. This will increase the exposure it gets exponentially.
- Interact with Your Readers – have conversations with your readers and other bloggers by replying to comments and emails. Taking the time to connect can be very rewarding for both you and your readers!
Attention: Get A Free Custom WordPress Blog: Click Here
Don’t pay $2000 for a website, let the pro’s at FreeBlogFactory build you and your business a custom wordpress blog for FREE!